Donate to Connections
You can help change lives. All of our programs at Connections to Success are focused around our mission to break the cycle of poverty through hope, resources and a plan.
We Have Tax Credits!
Do you own a business, farm, or rental property? Your financial contribution may qualify for additional Missouri State Tax Credits! Click here to learn more!
What to Give
- Cash or marketable stocks and bonds
- Corporate match (employee gift that may be matched by certain employers)
- Vehicles (i.e. cars, trucks, vans) in clean and working condition
- Professional clothing, such as suits and business attire
How to Give
- Give Financially
- Give through your workplace Community Health Charities Campaign by designating #85208
- Support our events with sponsorship and/or in-kind donations
- Attend our events
- Host the Mystique Boutique at your corporation or event
- Purchase Sweet Success cookies, breads or pastries
- Make a commitment to remember Connections to Success in your will
- Donating Professional Clothing:
In St. Charles: Donations of professional clothing can be dropped off in St. Charles between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Please call 636.940.8027 before stopping by to ensure the office is open.
In Kansas City: Donations of professional clothing can be dropped off on Tuesdays between 9:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. or on Thursdays between 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Or by appointment. Please call 816.561.5115
Matching Gift Companies
Will your employer match your gift?
Several companies will match charitable contributions of their employees to non-profit organizations (if you find any missing please email Marcy Bursac, Senior Director of Resource Development at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch | Charles Schwab | Cooper Industries
Dell | Energizer | First Data | Gannet Co. | Grainger
IBM | JP Morgan Chase Foundation | MasterCard | Monsanto
National Football League | Nike | Oracle | Prudential | US Bank
2014 Annual Report